fot

Re: [Fot] State of Vintage Racing

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] State of Vintage Racing
From: "Andre Rousseau" <andre@gt6.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 10:36:06 -0400
Now, correct me if I'm worn, but no one wins money at the end of the day
right?
So the only investment should be in yourself.

I know some people can't accept running in the back of the pack,
(I probably fit that bill)

For me the ideal "sprit" of vintage racing would be to have a successful
weekend. IE run all weekend long and come home with the car and huge ass
smile.

I don't even race, but the above applied to me after the glen.'

In-fact I was almost depressed thinking about the fact I was on such a high
and it will take yrs to develop the "racing" dream.

a.