fot

[Fot] State of Vintage Racing

To: Group44TR7@aol.com, Billb@bnj.com, dtalbott@archrepro.com
Subject: [Fot] State of Vintage Racing
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 10:41:01 -0400
There was a group at the 2nd half of the pack at Watkins Glen who enjoyed
themselves immensely.

TR3 TR4 TR6 were all represented.
Maybe this concept will catch on.
In fact I think it has.

We can influence this among ourselves...of course we dont have to have any more
rules and regulations to do this. And I can still appreciate those with cash
and talent who want to go faster.