fot

Re: [Fot] Alighnment killed my TR4 rotors?

To: <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>, "'fot'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Alighnment killed my TR4 rotors?
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 16:16:19 +0200
Funny, I run lots of toe in.

The only thing with the toe out is that the full load is always on the
smaller outside roller bearing and that it might wear out quicker from this.

Brake:
I would suppose that your rotors and pads went too hot or wasn't braked in
properly. As you have a dual brake circuit maybe yours was set too much to
the front?

I would measure the flatness of the rotors and if the rotors are okay,
install new pads and have a go again.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----