fot

Re: [Fot] Alighnment killed my TR4 rotors?

To: mdporter@dfn.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Alighnment killed my TR4 rotors?
From: toodamnfunky@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 14:56:18 +0000 (UTC)
Micheal,

I suspect the alignment caused the rotor & pad damage but I still can't get
the brakes to bleed

and get the pedal back where it wants to be. I pushed almost two quarts of
fresh fluid through

over the weekend. I'm going to get new Wilwood masters to start with.

All I haveB in the front circuit is the line splitter that runs to the left &
right calipers.B

jg