fot

Re: [Fot] Alighnment killed my TR4 rotors?

To: fubog1@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Alighnment killed my TR4 rotors?
From: toodamnfunky@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 14:36:13 +0000 (UTC)
Glen,

The suspension checked out fine, nothing out of the ordinary and yes I run the
stock calipers.

The bias is set to 60 -B 65% front. The soft pedal was determined to be the
front circuit

but using a half dozen different methods to bleed dual circuit brakes I
couldn't get

the slack out of the front master.B Last thursday I bledB the brakes and I had
a great pedal.

It engaged both circuits right from the top of the strokeB but got
progressively worse after

test & tune on friday. No fluid is leaking anywhere but lost almost 50% of my
effective

pedal travel. I also cleared the lines of all my old fluid and put in new (
castrol)B last week.

jg