fot

[Fot] Brake balance bar

Subject: [Fot] Brake balance bar
From: duncan.charlton54 at gmail.com (Duncan Charlton)
Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 07:39:16 -0500
Might something in the balance system be bent?  I made the mistake of having my
wife stomp the pedal while I bled the brakes, one circuit at a time ? she
pushed very hard and bent one of the rods since one cylinder had no resistance.

Note to self: pressure bleed a balance-bar system next time!  This also means
that if one circuit fails and loses fluid the bar will bend again.

Duncan Charlton
1121 Lower Elgin Rd
Elgin, Texas 78621
USA