fot

[Fot] Brake balance bar

Subject: [Fot] Brake balance bar
From: mckearn2 at gmail.com (McKearn McKearn)
Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 22:32:32 -0500
Thanks for the replies.
 O.K. assuming a master cylinder is the wrong size. Which way to go? I
already have two 5/8 diameter cylinders. As far as I know you can't go
smaller so I'll need to have one larger. As it is I like a slightly softer
pedal and the front seams to have plenty of travel and a good feel. So if I
want more travel for the back I would need a smaller cylinder right???
 By the way it was me who didn't bother to calculate the proper cylinder
size but I did get some advice from one or more expert Triumph racers...
                                                                  P.J.