fot

[Fot] Brake balance bar

Subject: [Fot] Brake balance bar
From: sjanzen at me.com (Scott Janzen)
Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 00:36:31 -0400
I went one size larger on my gt6 for the front brakes' master for exactly the
reasons you described.  You need to move a lot more fluid to displace a 1.5"
caliper piston than you do to move a small rear wheel cylinder piston.
The problem is, you lose mechanical advantage when you go to a larger master
cylinder. With one size up on the master cylinder for the front brakes I really
have to stand on the pedal at the end of the straight.
An alternative might be to go to a bias valve for the rears to simply reduce
fuel flow there.
I'm puzzled, though, because your email indicates it used to work fine with the
current set-up?
 Have you rebuilt the front calipers, checked all the lines, etc?
Sent from my iPhone