Re: Berkley production line

To: <V4GR@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Berkley production line
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 22:40:45 -0800
Isn't the rules interpretation what this is all about.... Just how far can
I push my luck.... and my interpretation of what represents the Body from
the Cowl Back?...

I read the rules and looked a George's car... and decided then and there...
that if it ran at Bonneville and wasn't protested.. and did Pass TECH.. and
set a record.. well then....that is the record is it not?

It is amazing the things I learned in my trip last year... without a car...
So many things I would simply not have thought of.... It was like the fifty
greatest tips from Hot Rod Magazine.. in every pit.... everyone had a
different thought on how to do something... or their interpretation of a
particular rule....Wonderful stuff... that and the Friends I had made here
on the East coast.... hanging out with them was a nice add to the event...

Keith