Re: Berkley production line

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <V4GR@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Berkley production line
From: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 11:38:14 -0500
        Well it's not quite like NASCAR, but interpretation does play a part.
However original means just that. Contour means the original shape, no
modifications and really no interpretation. Of course in some of these
cases there is a chopped top which adds to the confusion, because part of
the contour is now legaly changed.
        When you get a Berkley or Sonett vehicle, that are so obscure that most
of
us don't know what the original was, things slip by. Ah, it's all part of
the excitement.

        JB