Re: Berkley production line

To: <V4GR@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Berkley production line
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 00:36:14 -0800
Rich is this like a collage catalog for the year you entered school being
the rules as they apply to your car while you own it.... Or does that
Inspector have the ability to interpret the rules as he see's fit in
conjunction with the committee?

I see where some cars in certain classes are Grand fathered by name... I
guess my question is does that apply to all rules... and your car from the
first time it passed tech?

I know this may sound like the stupid question... but I know the rules
change and fluctuate as the years go by.... I just thought I would pose it
as a general rule query...

Keith Turk....
Wiring fool.. Hey did you know if you put a blanket down on your newly
painted floor board and solder falls on it... the blanket...will in fact
catch on fire.. you know that Hot stuff that smells and turns your newly
painted floorboard black,,,
Not that I would know or anything....Nahhh me....never..