Re: Dump Truck Engines

To: "Dave Mann" <davemann@roadsters.com>, <KingGlamis@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Dump Truck Engines
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 18:38:29 -0700
Gezzzzzzz I thought we were talking about he New York City Racing dump
trucks with the Arduns.... Just when you think you have a concept down
pat...

Man is it hot outside... I delayed working on the Car till tonight... it is
that hot..
I gotta get some air conditioners for that shop... and who is in charge of
the A/C out there on the Salt?

Keith