Re: Dump Truck Engines

To: saltracer@awwwsome.com
Subject: Re: Dump Truck Engines
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 11:21:25 -0400 (EDT)
Yeah, when I first got the car, it had the stock
stovebolt in it.  I stuck on a Sharp dual single
barrel manifold (had to trade my guitar for
that), and a home made split manifold.  The
thing sounded like a Stearman crop duster but
didn't run a whole lot faster.  It just scared
the other rodders.  Then, when I blew the motor,
my dad helped me put in the Jimmy.  it looked
stock, and sounded a lot slower (hee hee hee),
and I just told all the guys that my dad wouldn't
let me use the dual carbs and exhausts any more.
(Suckers!)
Those were the days!
Dick J

--- "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>