Re: Net Quietness

To: <dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Net Quietness
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 17:56:18 -0700
Well it had been there before and I thought the Previous owner didn't have
a clue how to take care of it after he got it home.... what I have found is
that you just gotta PAINT or PLATE everything.... and then repaint after
you get home.... Just Part of the deal I think.....  Not offended by the
Rust.... it's Part of the whole deal.... Don't like it but that's the
knocks the cars gotta take.... K