Re: Methanol Solves Mysteries

To: <dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com>, <Land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Methanol Solves Mysteries
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 06:13:00 -0800
My only Problem with Methanol was sitting on the line next to someone
running it when I was strapped in waiting to go.... I about gagged on the
fumes...

I think John and Brad were both concerned and it was very distracting .....

When you get to the line you really need to be thinking about the
requirements of driving the car and what your game plan is... not choking
on Methanol....

other then that I agree it's the fuel of choice if you can put up with the
hassles of running it.... especially in the Turbo mode... it simply allows
a bunch more boost without the associated detonation problems...
Keith