Re: Tires

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Tires
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@idt.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 15:55:47 -0700
John,
Generally they never see the light of day except for race time......My
Goodyear guy said the wear was nothing to really worry about, but
suggests replacing them every 4 years as the sidewalls are not as strong
as LSR tires, and thus flex. (Course he SELLS 'em)
Like you I need a 27.5 6 or 8" tire, any help out there?
Ed