RE: Tires

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: RE: Tires
From: Beth Butters <bbutters@dmi.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 12:33:49 -0800
          This tire discussion has been great, thow that wasn't my intention
when I questioned whether the Furguson bros. Should be running them.  I
personally  have them on my car and appreciate the confidence expressed in
them, knowbody has questioned their integrity at speed, thow I still wonder if
they belong on a car you intend to go 275mph with.  My reason for running them
was  price and that  I  come from the big and little tire days and  that's the
way hot rods should look. I have a pair of the  newer style  Daytona  radials
mounted up with inner liners, Has anyone tried running these??? L. Kvach Butters