Re: Tires

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@idt.net>
Subject: Re: Tires
From: "David Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 17:43:34 -0800
Ed,
Checking them after the World Finals showed no unusual wear. I got seven
runs on them and ran them at 60lbs which left a fair footprint. My car also
ran straight with a little drifting between the two and three in the
afternoon when it was a little wetter. So far I'm happy and will run them
again next year,
Dave Haller #93