Re: Exhaust exits

To: "David Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>,
Subject: Re: Exhaust exits
From: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 10:10:18
These shouldn't be too loud because the turbos take the bark out of the
exhaust. But way cool, when I back out of it the flames should be
awesome...maybe I can roast a marshmallow.

mayf

At 09:55 PM 12/31/99 -0800, David Haller wrote:
>Mayf,
>Your right it does look really cool, mine run out behind the front wheel
>well and curve up slightly. The noise inside the driver's compartment is way
>cool, not to loud and I can hear that baby sing when under power without
>blowing my eardrums out. I don't know if I'm loosing speed and my crew
>wanted to run them under the car but I nixed that cause they really do look
>good,

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
1-256-837-1051

old >>>>>>>>  http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield
new >>>>>>>>  http://home.hiwaay.net/~lemayf

DrMayf@AOL.com
lemay@hiwaay.net   <<<<preferred

Sunbeam Tiger, B9471136
Sunbeam Alpine Bonneville Land Speed Racer,
'66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)