RE: Exhaust exits

To: David Haller <dhaller@techline.com>,
Subject: RE: Exhaust exits
From: Beth Butters <bbutters@dmi.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 17:09:15 -0800
         For what it is worth Tom Burkland claims that if he had run the
exhausts out the side of their strteamliner he would have had to make 800 HP
more to make up for the drag the exhaust would cost him. If you look at what he
went threw to run the exhaust out the back you can see he certainly must have
felt it was worth his effort. I personally feel  running the exhast out the
side must be like bolting a four foot long 2x6 to the side of the car. Now if I
could just figure out how to run it under my car and out the back and still be
able to load the car on my trailer.???????? Kvach in N. Idaho