Re: Exhaust exits

To: V4GR@aol.com, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Exhaust exits
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 16:44:41 -0800
Hi "Cool" Rich,
The guy as this "mature" person remembers is Henri Coanda and he has a
history of lots of combustion stuff. Even the first jet airplane. Just
watch the aircraft folks argue with that! Lots of racing motorcycles use
the principle and outboard motor racers too! The principle works!
Skip "elder statesman" Higginbotham, Bastrop, Texas, 4:43 PMCST