Re: /MS rules

To: <V4GR@aol.com>
Subject: Re: /MS rules
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 05:09:14 -0800
Rich,

While I don't pretend to be highly technical I think the addition of a dash
hoop, shoulder bars and hoop/hoops with proper bracing would change your bar
system to a cage that would fit the parameters required. You are welcome to
contact Steve Batchelor at (661) 944-9676 for more direction. If you were
down here I could send you over to Rich Manchen for more input.

Dan W