C Motor Continued

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: C Motor Continued
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 10:17:16 -0600
Well the Headers were Much Cooler this Morning and I wasn't Falling down
tired....

Everyone's Comments about it being Lean seem to Point in the Right
Direction.

The Plugs were Toasty... Not White... but Lean.... Now the question is Why
does this Carb start Running Lean at a High Idle.

This is about our Favorite Carb... an Old 750 Holley that has really served
us well over the last two Years.  It's been worked on a Ton... and Flows
really well and for the Most Part has been really Predictable.  We have run
it on 4 different Motors From a Dead Stock 300hp 350 to the D motor at
Bville.

Kinda enjoying sitting here and Listening to everyone's Comments....
Thanks..

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camaro ( Land Speed
Racer)