Re: C Motor Continued

To: "George Mitchell" <americanpartner@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: C Motor Continued
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 16:02:50 -0600
Lucky Me.... Got stuck working today... so the car has to wait a Bit....
Really interesting listening though....

Seems to me this is what My Idea of the List was Up front... a Place for
folks to go and get quality Information and to share Past experiences... Or
to just hang out and Bench Race....  gotta disagree now and again Bench
Racing Too... hey we all Know a Chevrolet is Faster then a Ford Pinto
Motor..

Sorry Dave ... couldn't stand it ( and yes I know...Not Mine YET )

.... .... Got some great advice from a Number of you guys and I honestly
Appreciate it....

Keith ( yeah I hate working when I have a Problem at Home.....)

<dahlgren@uconect.net>; Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>