Re: C Motor Continued

To: "dahlgren" <dahlgren@uconect.net>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: C Motor Continued
From: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 16:22:07 -0500
kinda have to agree to this theory or close to it. Years ago I had a
motor that I could not get  to run right, always wanted to be lean at
idle. Problem I was having to open the throttle to far to get enuff
air in the motor to idle and uncovering the slots in the bottom of the
throttle bores. Solution drilled a small hole in each of the primary
butterflies so throttle could be closed down some. Problem solved.

Bill B