Re: C Motor Continued

To: Bill Bennett <benettw@bellsouth.net>, dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>,
Subject: Re: C Motor Continued
From: George Mitchell <americanpartner@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 13:46:37 -0800 (PST)
Kieth , If you dont have this thing figured out by now
somethings REALLY wrong.
 Swap those carbs we talked about last night to
isolate that fuel problem. Then move to the timing . I
have put my Snap on Digital  timing light in the shop
before too but I doubt that's what it is .

Rainy and nasty in DC
 George