Re: Fuel and Gas Class

To: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel and Gas Class
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 06:29:45 -0600
Ok Mayfield, you freak, you devise the guidance system to keep it "in the
lights",  but please use a processor that makes decisions faster than a math-co
processor equipped 486,  I new I was doing something wrong a few years ago,
JONATHON PLEASE UPLOAD THE PIC OF THE team Amo  RED BIKE WITH BOTTLE mounted
"un-Mayfield like"

Joe  (300mhz using fool who cant write code for a 286, who only knows how to
"download" one thing..... like clock work every 0630am!!)   Amo  :):)