Re: Fuel and Gas Class

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>,
Subject: Re: Fuel and Gas Class
From: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 11:33:22
ooooh, ooooh, oooh, (Hand goes up in the air!) how about a selective air
pressure system which changes the stagger on the front wheels? Little more
air on one side and that side has a larger rolling turn radius and
automatically turns the other way. What a genius! We could use a pendelum
to control the thrust vectoring on the nozzle. If the car veers one way the
pendelum swings the other thus when coupled to the nozzle moves the car
back into line. Oh man, what a brain (fart).

Check with youse guys later. Cleaning and dusting now...house is almost
painted inside. At T-8 weeks before move...

mayf

At 06:29 AM 5/23/00 -0600, Joe Amo wrote:
>Ok Mayfield, you freak, you devise the guidance system to keep it "in the
>lights",  but please use a processor that makes decisions faster than a
math-co
>processor equipped 486,  I new I was doing something wrong a few years ago,
>JONATHON PLEASE UPLOAD THE PIC OF THE team Amo  RED BIKE WITH BOTTLE mounted
>"un-Mayfield like"
>
>Joe  (300mhz using fool who cant write code for a 286, who only knows how to
>"download" one thing..... like clock work every 0630am!!)   Amo  :):)
>
>Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield wrote:
>
>> Heck, for those cars with little frontal area, we could mount the bottle so
>> that the fill neck is pointing backwards, heat the bottle like the bike
>> people did, then when up to speed knock the neck off and instant thrust!
>> Sonic Boom?
>>
>> mayf (the rocket scientist AND 486 user!)
>>
>> At 05:10 PM 5/22/00 -0600, Joe Amo wrote:
>> >OK list here is a CHALLENGE:    Rich wrote "some time age I got a 500HP
plate
>> >from Ron Hammel. Never had
>> >the fortitude to try it"   and it dawned on me, the perfect scenario to
>> see the
>> >outright wheel driven record broken, for good maybe,   Jack Costello,
are you
>> >listning????????        We need to see what we as a list can do, to get
>> Jack to
>> >bolt it on the little motor going into the streamliner,   turn it down to
>> 100hp
>> >and start making passes, (after the other record is obtained), Team Amo
will
>> >supply the refills !!!!!!    Only problem I see, is that you will have to
>> >pressurize the intire car with the nitrous, as the average N20 bottle
>> exceeds the
>> >frontal area of  Jacks car, so this scenerio is better the more I think
>> about it,
>> >Jack wont need alot of fortitude, as long as he keeps inhaling, (have
to have
>> >Rich's nitrous on board), and if he has a misshap it wont hurt, for a
while.
>> >Joe (I think my bottle is leaking)  Amo   :) :)

N2O. It
>> license and
Never had