Re: Dodge Red Ram hemi

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com (Dick J), land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dodge Red Ram hemi
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 15:14:30 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Dick.  Just how 'small' are those Dodge Hemis?  I am curious how they
compare with the dimensions of an Ardun.  Could you give us a
measurement across the widest part of the heads with the valve covers
on, and one from the bellhousing flange on the block to the front end of
the crank pulley assy.  Somebody mentioned the Dodge fits inside the
stock hood panels of a '32 Ford roadster, but my Ardun sticks through
same about four inches total.  Cheers Bill.  Gotta heat wave here in the
Dismal Swamp today, near 100.