Re: Dodge Red Ram hemi

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com, jdincau@qnet.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dodge Red Ram hemi
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 06:27:23 -0700 (PDT)
You guys were sure right.  Both of you suggested
I contact Dan.  I dropped him a note in the mail,
and he called me last night.  We chatted on the
phone for about half an hour, and I learned more
about the little Dodge hemi in that thirty
minutes than I could have by searching every book
in the Barnes and Noble book store.  He's a
really nice guy and filled in a lot of blanks for
me.  Helped me understand that some of my ideas
were good, and some were no-no's. I now have my
plans mapped out and will begin putting the
little hemi together soon.

Dick J

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
http://photos.yahoo.com