Re: Ford C-4 Tranny Gear Deliberations

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ford C-4 Tranny Gear Deliberations
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 11:48:38 -0400
Doug

Meant to add this to my previous message.

How much HP does it take to go 11 MPH faster when your already traveling 200
MPH? My estimates are at least 50 HP. Does anybody know the math??

Just for efficiency giggles. I never lost any speed when going from the Ford
9" to my Winters Quickchange. Just for those who think the QC is a power
robber.

John Beckett, LSR #79, E/FCC