Re: Attracting new comers/ Classes

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Attracting new comers/ Classes
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 15:32:35 -0600
Keith,

You made my statement with your statement...
"Jon I totally disagree.... Which is why God Made Apples and Oranges...."

You are right apples and oranges are different but they are all in SAME class
called FRUIT.. :))

Who said GOD made apples and oranges anyway, blahhhh thats a whole different
story...

Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com