Re: Battery cut off?

To: landspeedracer@email.msn.com, speedtimer@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Battery cut off?
From: RAWAWA@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 12:31:36 EST
I,m new at LSR,but my experience with SCCA allows me to pass this along. What
they recquire is an electric shut-down switch in a visible central area,
accompanied with a little lightning bolt stick-on that shows both electricity
and direction of location of the switch. If  SCTA tech could come up with a
size/shape general configuration of a similiar  pointer,we would have some
uniformity for both the tech and safety people..........Whaddya
think?......................Bob Wanner,finally dug out in NewYuk