Re: Battery cut off?

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Battery cut off?
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 09:41:17 -0800
Doug & list,

It is my impression that the switch must shut down everything. Even with a
mag, a fuel motor can run on detonation, if the trans is in gear the wheels
can be turning - not a pretty site. I have this on TV so it must be true.

Jokes aside, Glenn can supply the answer - I would retitle this subject
ELECTRICAL cutoff not battery cutoff as the issue is the total electrical
system not just the battery.

Dan