Re: Battery cut off?

To: Jim Dincau <jdincau@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: Battery cut off?
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 05:43:11 -0500
Every pro car I have ever worked on the first thing we
usually do is turn the battery off.. Does not matter what
you are doing if it does not require the battery on it is
shut off . Same with trailering too. So I would suspect the
switch gets more use than the chute...Sure saves on pit
fires and all sorts of surprises. Plus it is good for the
switch, just don't use it while under load.
Dave Dahlgren