Re: International Records

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>,
Subject: Re: International Records
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 09:33:24 -0500
I have to agree with Keith. This proposal will not take anything away from
anybody or diminish current records or change rules, procedures etc. This is
simply a way of organizing ourselves into one INTERNATIONAL group.

The FIA is OK, I guess, but 98% of us don't run under FIA sanction, and
actually most can't run because the FIA doesn't have a class for us.

John Beckett