Re: International Records

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: International Records
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:08:52 -0700
Doug,
I guess what we are looking at here is just an honest difference of opinion.
If you are getting records against different stsndards, they should be
classified different. It dilutes th accomplishments of some to combine them.
 I have stirred up enough conversation here, I guess I don't fit in to our
"feel good" society as well as some others do.
This is not a great big issue with me, Bryan and I know what we accomplished
and how we did it on a shoestring. There is room here for everyones opinion.
Howard