Re: Maxton Motorcycle engine class question

To: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>, "Dale" <Dale@prodigy.net>,
Subject: Re: Maxton Motorcycle engine class question
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 07:57:56 -0500
OK Jim, this may not be the most complementary or well worded statement ever
written on this list, but I would hardly call it bashing. The SCTA has been
around for over 50 years, not going away any time soon, and strong enough to
weather comments like this. Lets just use the delete key more frequently and
get back to aerodynamics, engines, bench racing and the fun part of LSR.

John Beckett