Re: Head Gaskets

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, tim schoeny <tschoen@fuse.net>,
Subject: Re: Head Gaskets
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 06:13:24 -0800 (PST)
This is a good example of how to keep this list
alive and well.  When I started this thread with
the head gasket question, I figured it was a
pretty dumb question and I was almost too
embarrassed to ask it in public - - yet, look how
it took off, and how many people have an interest
in the subject.

Guys, don't "lurk", if you have anything to say
or ask, just step up to the plate and swing!

Dick J

http://auctions.yahoo.com/