Hanging out/ What's up?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hanging out/ What's up?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 06:06:27 -0600
Well Brad Dropped by yesterday and we finished up the little things to get
the car ready for next weekend.... Didn't take to long... Adjusted the
Valves and played with the Wiring changes for the cut off switch... So it's
done... Fired it up and put some heat in it a couple of times.... Went
through all our Nitrous Checks... everything works as advertized... simple
stuff but the little stuff that it takes to run the car....  Just a nice day
hanging out....

We didn't get the Mule motor done so it's still got the Cast Iron D motor in
it.... and the 4 speed.... hoping to have the Mule Motor ready for the next
meet.... and we will convert it to the six speed when we put it in...should
be a fun ride....

That's what's cooking in Southern Alabama.... what's happening in your part
of the world?

Keith ( yeah the motor sounds great.... good to hear and smell it again )