Re: Hanging out/ What's up?

To: saltracer@hotmail.com, kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hanging out/ What's up?
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 23:24:01 EST
Well today Monday March 26 was a big day for me. If you don't know it already
I'm trying to collect enough parts to build/restore a 1937 Harley 45 just
like the one my Dad bought new. Neat looking bike, first year for the
reciprocating oiling system(dry sump) and a bunch of one year only fearures
(like the frame). Today three large boxes arrived, this deal was six months
in the making, and today I can say I have a 1937 Harley! Someone said I was
crazy to start to collect the bike one piece at a time, but I don't think so.
If I had the money to buy a complete bike I'd replace a lot of it anyway, and
only get to meet the former owner. So far I've meet half the old Herley
people in America, and a few other countries. This has nothing to do with LSR
I know but thought someone might enjoy the story. Bob in Connecticut