Re: Hanging out/ What's up?

To: speedtimer@charter.net, Want1937hd@aol.com, saltracer@hotmail.com,
Subject: Re: Hanging out/ What's up?
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 23:59:02 EST
<< Bob
 Sounds like a good way to pass time and clear ones head of other things that
 tent to clutter it. How about some pictures of progress during the
 restoration.
 Glen >>

              Glen,
                      One of the first things I want to do is bolt everything
I have together. I have three photos od Dads Harley taken in front of the
house he grew up in, the chain link fence is still there, and the houses
haven't changed much. I want to take a "before" photo in the exact spot. With
some luck I'll be back in two years to shoot the "after" photo.  There are a
lot of LSR related photos I'd like to post, but I'm having problems with the
system, hope to find the fix soon. Bob