Re: Traction Control

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Traction Control
From: John Goodman <ggl205@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 13:02:32 -0500
Dave:

I think Dennis Manning's motorcycle streamliner uses traction control of the
type you suggest. It senses rear wheel speed and
begins to cut power and rpm if this wheel spin becomes too excessive. This type
of TC is apparently legal because it is part
of the fuel and spark management systems. Any thoughts?

John Goodman