Re: Traction Control

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Traction Control
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 12:13:32 EDT
In a message dated 4/17/2001 8:57:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ddahlgren@snet.net writes:

> Dan I will leave it alone for now as I seem to have the ability to cause
> great

Dave,
       With all due respect for your engineering and design talents, the
debate you helped fuel last year does not qualify you as "having the ability
to cause great hate and discontent with the LSR community". The number of
subscribers on our List does not even remotely approach being a "rule-making"
majority factor where the SCTA is concerned. If it were a factor the Vintage
and Rotary Engine rules that were so thoroughly bantered about last year
would have been changed.
       Take comfort in the technical expertise you have as well as your
ability to fuel debate within our List. Just don't try to convince us that
you have much clout with the SCTA............Now watch the "fit-hit-the-shan"
over this posting.

 Ardun Doug King