Traction Control

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Traction Control
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 12:15:15 -0400
"F-1 has found it impossible to enforce this rule."

F-1 had a bunch of money to work with and invested in trying to enforce the
ban on traction control. Might just be smarter for SCTA to ban specific
parts like wheel sensors rather than trying to maintain a total ban on
traction control which is un-enforceable.

John Beckett