RE: Maxton

To: "'Chris \"Dad\" Land'" <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>, RAWAWA@aol.com
Subject: RE: Maxton
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 07:01:20 -0700
Hi Chris,

I agree that unlimited jumping to open records could get pretty silly.
What's your opinion of going after a fuel record on gas in the same
displacement class?  In MPS/PG 1650 the fuel and gas records are only a few
MPH apart.  I thought I'd try to run in both ...

Dale C.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Guthrie's-rent-a-sprocket" shows how rediculas it can get if you allow any
lower
displacement class to jump to a higher displacement class that is open.
Blantent
manipulation of points for overall standings.  Without class miniums of
displacement and speed in open classes all kinds of  rediculas things can be
achieved right or wrong.  If this is the first you've been able to see it,
don't
gripe untile it effects you.  I think it proves a point about shortcomings
that
need to be addressed in the E.C.T.A. rules. The first time I flouted the
rule next
time I might flaunt the rule.maybe this point would address how a 100cc bike
could
run in a 3000cc multi-engine class.ya build a vehicle to run in a class.run
it
there! right?instead of manipulation the rules,or addrress this issue. i
beleive
K.T. agrees. any feedback?

Yours Truly
Jumping Class Flash

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..