Re: Chute lines...

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Chute lines...
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 08:47:22 -0600
I am surprised Mayf, shame on you!!
I fully expect to see the computations that
EXPLAIN the forces involved, and the accompanying
calculations that indicates why your selection will work.

Now your stuck with an answer from the gallery,
the line must be strong, very strong.

I wonder how close a surface area of said chute
with the force applied by x mph air acting on it yields, dont know
how to factor in stretch (cushioning)

Joe :)