Re: New Car Procedures

To: Bill McDowell <racerat@cvc.net>
Subject: Re: New Car Procedures
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 09:09:22 -0600
Bill, Thanks a bunch for your input.
The starters were relentless in going back through
the line, giving instruction to folks8-9 or more back
what the scenario is, ie "he will go, then, him, then
that streamliner, then you, so be ready to run at point x"
Yet I find it difficult to understand why folks
werent ready!!!
Perhaps this was more of a problem on the
short course????????  Which is likely given the
higher number of newer less experienced drivers.
The long course always seemed to have everyone
prepared and ready to run at the line, and the long
course has many more folks that require much longer
prep times with the greater number of streamliners.
The long course was SWEET :) :)

A week though to race is a pretty nice deal,
even if it is more congested early on

WOS and World Finals also offer a chance to go race

Our mother of Salt at Bonneville, can only take so much

alternative is ??? Lake Gairdner once a year
ECTA you bet, El Mirage of course

Thank you SCTA/USFRA, life is good

Joe :)