Re: varity of classes

To: "dwarner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: varity of classes
From: "john backus" <34ford@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 19:04:11 -0400
What the devil is this about? Is it Gribb's Thunderbird doesn't fit a class?
What about Oval Track Class in some form? Or Competition Coupe? I have EVERY
respect in the world for you Dan but "it's been this way for years and should
stay that way" may not be the best way to do things these days. Change is
good, most of the time. Why couldn't someone run on 110 octane gas? Was there
a reasonable explanation? Sue the SCTA? I would have shown the man the way to
the exit!

Just an ignorant opionion, John Backus