Re: Tire reliabilty, and traction control

To: john backus <34ford@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Tire reliabilty, and traction control
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 05:11:27 -0500
The brain being a wonderful computer is poetic and a nice thought, but
unfortunately pretty optimistic in the bigger picture of things. The brain
cannot
process what it is not aware of. If you think you can feel the onset of wheel
spin
in the 5% or 10% range I think you are kidding yourself, especially while
driving
250 mph on the salt with everything else going on.. Go ask a pilot that is
flying
a difficult aircraft and things start going bad about pilot overload.
Dave Dahlgren